The Dermo-Suavina hand cream from Calduch Laboratories is ideal for the daily care of your skin. Enriched with oils and extracts of vegetable origin, moisturizes and nourishes the skin from the first application.
Suavina Hand Cream, Original
- Product produced in a traditional way, Calduch Laboratories have been manufacturing cosmetic products since 1880.
- Original formula with light texture of fast absorption that gives the skin a soft feeling. Composition enriched with oils and vegetable extracts that care for your skin:
- Shea Butter, the main emollient of the formula, nourishes the skin deeply leaving the hands soft and hydrated.
- Argan oil, Coconut oil, Monoï oil, Macadamia oil and Olive oil, natural emollients that penetrate the skin, rehydrate the epidermis and protect the skin against external damages.
- Echinacea extract, re-epithelial and skin scarring that facilitates the regeneration of the skin.
- Romero extract, revitalizing and refreshing that helps the integrity of the skin.
- Its unmistakable fragrance, unique in the world, elaborated 100% with essential oils, relaxes, renews and fills your skin with vitality.
- Suitable for all skin types, even the most delicate. Use as many times as necessary.
Aqua, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl cabonate, Cetearyl alcohol, etyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Helianthus annus seed oil, Copernicia cerifera cera, Parfum, Gardenia tahitensis flower extract, Commiphora myrrha resin extract, Squalane, Argania espinosa kernel oil, Cocos nucifera oil, Elaeis guineensis oil, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Olea europea fruit oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Echinacea angustifolia root extract, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Tapioca starch, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Propylene glicol, Disodium edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan isostearate, Sodium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol.